Junior Project Manager
Cubik Innovation are currently looking to recruit a Junior Project Manager with the professional capability and commercial adaptability to manage numerous projects with a range of scopes for our varied customer base.
We are a unique electronic product design consultancy, with the capability to work across design, software, prototype, and production, enabling our customers to take their concepts all the way to market from our two Bristol sites; the acclaimed Bristol and Bath Science Park and Verona House. We work with customers ranging from local inventors and entrepreneurs to SMEs and academic institutions right up to large, international corporations. Cubik’s growth has been unprecedented, with a strong team of 18 engineers, with an established team of project managers. We are now looking for an individual to join this team, working to bridge the gap between the realms of technical capability and excellent service delivery to enable us to expand further.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Technically able: Perhaps with a background in electronic engineering, product design or an academic qualification adaptable to the engineering world. Demonstrable knowledge or experience of electronic design and manufacture methods and systems.
- Technically aware: Able to understand, explain and estimate electronic design and manufacture work in order to manage and quote work effectively.
- Highly Organised: Ability to cope with a range of competing responsibilities and tasks whilst remaining in control.
- Commerciality: Able to manage customer expectations effectively, fostering lasting client relationships, identifying needs and building client knowledge on systems and objectives.
- Professional Leadership: Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Innovation: Drive to pursue innovation through the improvement of existing systems and processes.
- Quality: Cubik Innovation work under ISO9001:2008, any candidate must show the capability to work under ISO regulation and champion its benefits.
- Team builder: Ability to lead alongside the ability to be cohesive to an existing, close knit team.
- Eager to learn: Cubik’s project structure is based around PRINCE2, although this would be a desired quality, this isn’t necessary and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to undertake training to achieve this qualification.
- Start-up Savvy: Despite being four years old, Cubik is still classed as a start-up, you must be on board and adaptable to this culture.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you think you are right for the job, please tell us why and send your CV to Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no recruitment agents we are a small company with a very small list of favourite agencies – and this isn’t being reviewed anytime soon!