Like us, you will be aware of the developing situation with COVID-19 and the latest measures that have been implemented.
Whilst we still don’t know what to expect over the next couple of months, we do know that for now we must limit our movements, avoid social contact and work from home wherever possible.
Our aim is still to continue to operate to the best of our ability, whilst maintaining the safety of our customers, suppliers, staff and their families and, of course, adhere to the restrictions in place.
- All customer meetings have been postponed or moved to conferencing facilities. There will be no face to face interactions between Cubik and our Customers for the foreseeable.
- If customers need to collect or drop-off items at Cubik we ask that they to do so from the reception area and do not cross the line into our office space. Cubik employees will not be signing for any parcels at this time.
- All office-based team members are now fully working from home. This includes our Design, Admin and Project Management teams.
- A small team of 4 production engineers are based at Cubik HQ as they cannot work from home. They work at least 2 metres apart in adherence with government guidelines. This may impact on lead times to our customers, but we will do our best to keep everyone informed of the lead times for their items.
- Those that are travelling to the office do not use public transport and are mindful to limit contact with the public outside of working hours.
- We have increased the level of cleaning of the office with a focus on areas that might harbour bacteria such as door handles etc. Between cleans we also treat these areas with antibacterial product throughout the day. We have plenty of antibacterial soap readily available for those team members on site.
- Any projects that are impacted as a result of the adjustments that need to be made will be informed as soon as we are aware.
We will continue to keep everyone updated. Keep informed and stay safe.
All the best
Paul, Sam and the Cubik Team