Sam Beard, Operations Manager and Cubik’s resident ISO guru stated, “As a company we are delighted that all of our hard work has paid off. The standard itself shows a commitment to continuously improving business processes. This not only benefits Cubik, but also enforces major improvements to our customer interaction and working; ensuring they have a pain free journey with Cubik and receive the best achievable output from a project.”
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management within an organisation. Specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documented information, planning and determining process interactions.
- Responsibilities of management.
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organisation’s work environment.
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery.
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action.