Our response to COVID-19
Following the Government announcement on 16th August, we are now on a path to return to normal. Whilst restrictions have been relaxed, it is important that we continue to do what we can to stop the spread of COVID-19.
With this in mind, we are committed to retaining as many safety precautions as needed to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We have opened our large meeting room for essential customer meetings only, for a maximum of 6 people including Cubik staff. During the meeting, we will open all windows to ensure a continuous flow of clean air.
- There are hand cleaning stations at the entrance and exit of our facility. We ask that all visitors sanitise their hands on arrival and again on departure.
- For everyone’s safety, we are asking that visitors do not shake hands with our team or with each other.
- The large meeting room will be fully sanitised between meetings including table, chairs, and IT equipment.
- All non-essential customer meetings will continue to take place virtually.
- Our small meeting room is only available for internal meetings.
- If customers need to collect or drop-off items, we ask that they to do so in the reception area and do not cross the line into our office space. Cubik employees will not sign for parcels.
- All staff are required to wash their hands upon arrival and again on departure.
- Each member of the team has a safe working environment with at least 2m sq. If keeping a 2m sq. distance is not possible safety screens are in place.
- Our kitchen and dining area is restricted to a maximum of 6 people.
- We have increased the frequency and depth of cleaning throughout the office with a focus on high-risk areas such as door handles and light switches.
- The equipment and protocols that we implemented last March to allow our Business and Design teams to work from home are still in place. This means that, if necessary, those functions will be able to work effectively from home.
We will continue to closely monitor the advice given by the NHS, Department of Health and the Government and will make any necessary adjustments to keep our customers, suppliers, staff, and their families safe.
Keep informed and stay safe.
Paul, Sam and the Cubik Team