Our response to COVID-19
As the UK starts to work towards a new normal Cubik’s situation is also developing.
With the restrictions starting to ease on Manufacturing and Construction businesses Cubik can gradually return to more normal working conditions.
From the 1st of June, our Senior Management Team will return to the office which will enable us to be more efficient at managing each department and the business. It will also give us the opportunity to introduce new measures and review our workspaces to ensure safe distancing between stations.
The remainder of the team will gradually return to the office from the 6th of July, but this will be dependent on their personal circumstances such as health issues and child care. As you all know, our staff are at the core of Cubik and we are doing everything we can to support their return to work and ensure that they are comfortable with the new measures.
- We have introduced hand cleaning stations at the entrance and exit to our facility as well as in high traffic areas. All staff and visitors will be required to wash their hands upon arrival and again on departure.
- Each member of the team has a safe working environment with a 2m sq. working area. In situations where keeping a 2m sq. distance may not be possible, safety screens will be installed for added protection.
- We have closed our small meeting room and reduced the capacity of our large meeting room and dining area to ensure that a safe distance can be maintained.
- Customer meetings and internal meetings will only take place if necessary and we ask that all visitors adhere to our new policies on entering our facility. Details of our COVID-19 policies will be clearly displayed on the front door and throughout the office.
- We will maintain an increased level of cleaning throughout the office with a focus on high risk areas such as door handles and light switches.
- Any projects that are impacted because of adjustments that need to be made will be informed as soon as we are aware.
Whilst we are almost back to business as usual at Cubik HQ, we are still taking each day as it comes. We will continue to closely monitor the advice given by the NHS, Department of Health and the Government and will make any necessary adjustments to keep our customers, suppliers, staff, and their families safe.
If anything changes, we will be in touch. Keep informed and stay safe.
Paul, Sam and the Cubik Team