Our response to COVID-19
Following the Government’s announcement regarding a second lockdown, we wanted to update you on our position based on the information we have as at Monday 2nd November 2020.
In line with the current guidelines, manufacturers such as Cubik Innovation are permitted to remain open as our work cannot be completed from home. All members of staff will continue to work from Cubik HQ and adhere social distancing guidelines in the workplace.
Whilst we do not know what to expect over the coming weeks, we do know that we have a responsibility to do what we can to help stop the spread of Coronavirus. We are making our existing safety measures even more stringent and have introduced new measures to help us safeguard our team.
As always, our aim is to continue to operate to the best of our ability, whilst maintaining the safety of our customers, suppliers, staff, and their families.
- All customer meetings have been postponed or moved to conferencing facilities. There will be no face to face interactions between Cubik and our customers or suppliers until further notice.
- If customers need to collect or drop-off items at Cubik we ask that they to do so in the reception area and do not cross the line into our office space. Cubik employees will not be signing for any parcels at this time.
- We have hand cleaning stations at the entrance and exit to our facility as well as in high traffic areas. All staff are required to wash their hands upon arrival and again on departure.
- Each member of the team has a safe working environment with at least 2m sq. In situations where keeping a 2m sq. distance is not possible, we have installed screens for added safety.
- We have closed our small meeting room and reduced the capacity of our large meeting room to a maximum of 6 people. The kitchen and dining areas are restricted to a maximum of 6 people.
- We have increased the frequency and depth of cleaning throughout the office with a focus on high risk areas such as door handles and light switches.
- The equipment & protocols that we implemented to allow our Business & Design teams to work from home remain in place. This means that should the situation deteriorate, those functions will be able to work effectively from home to protect our Production staff and facility.
- Any projects that are impacted because of adjustments that need to be made will be informed as soon as we are aware.
As the situation continues to change, we will closely monitor the advice given by the NHS, Department of Health and the Government and we will make any necessary adjustments to keep our customers, suppliers, staff, and their families safe.
If anything changes, we will be in touch. Keep informed and stay safe.
Paul, Sam and the Cubik Team