Apply for advertised positions
Office Coordinator – Temp Maternity Cover
Approx 12 Months
Cubik Innovation are looking for an Office Coordinator to join us on Temporary basis to cover Maternity Leave. The role will be 3 days per week, 22.5 hours. Working days are negotiable at interview.
As Office Coordinator at Cubik you will be responsible for overseeing the running of the day-to-day activities of the office as well as working alongside the Project Managers and Finance Manager to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of projects.
In this unique position you will work with accounts, project management and the MD to ensure the successful delivery of projects against time, cost and ISO 9001:2015 standards; enabling a high-level awareness of sales, project progress and company quality procedure.
This is a versatile role providing the perfect opportunity for someone looking for well-rounded experience of the workings of a small, forward-thinking business. This role is on a Temporary basis to provide Maternity cover for between a 10–12-month period.
Project Administration Responsibilities
- Keeping an up-to-date system of all live quotations, ordered work, sales prospects and forecasted pipeline in order to both monitor and strive for company success.
- Record quotation and ordered work against KPI Tracker.
- Maintaining the company CRM system to ensure that a record of all contacts and activities are kept.
- Actively ‘chase’ Project Managers for updates on their projects, including when phases can be invoiced.
- Generate internal job cards to activate production effort, working directly with the Production Manager.
- Raise sales invoices using SAGE upon the request of the project manager.
- Collecting customer feedback at project close and finding new ways to gather more feedback.
General Administration Responsibilities
- Answering external calls, taking new customer details over the phone.
- Maintaining and updating employee contracts, NDAs, holiday register and absence register.
- Working with accounts to administrate Goods In and Goods Out processes, liaising with purchase order owners.
- Assisting the Management Team with recruitment, communicating with agencies.
- Diary management.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes where required.
- Assist with internal and external auditing of ISO:9001 2015 quality management system, where needed.
What do you need?
- Excellent written English skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Windows based IT systems. E.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent understanding and use of word processing and administrative tools, for example; CRM, SAGE, PeopleHR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with customers and team members.
- To efficiently manage your workload
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
Where we fit in…
Over our nine years since establishment, we have grown our team to over 20. Cubik Innovation is focused on the design and development of electronic products across a broad range of industry sectors. We work with SME’s, corporations and emerging businesses to help them realise their electrical design objectives and bring new and innovative products to market.
- Flexi-time system
- Private healthcare
- Competitive salary and annual leave allowance
- Learning and Development opportunities
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about the advertised position please don’t hesitate to call us on 0117 244 3000 and if you think you are the right fit for the job, tell us why and send your CV and covering letter to Mercedes.email@example.com
Please note, we use a preferred list of recruitment agencies and do not operate outside of those partnerships.