Cubik Innovation Ltd are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service users and website visitors.
We look to ensure that we are correctly and responsibly processing and storing your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, we promise that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Why this policy exists
We may collect the following information to enable us to carry out our services:- Name and Job Title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number (including mobile and extension numbers).
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to creating customer case studies, news articles, marketing correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather:
We use the information that we gather to help maintain customer relationships. We may use the data for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Honouring a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
- Ensuring customer payment details are up to date.
- To provide you with an accurate quotation or proposal.
- For marketing collateral such as case studies. In this case, we will contact you to obtain your permission and will provide you with a copy for approval prior to publication.
- To send occasional promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. You can opt out of this at any time by emailing email@example.com or clicking unsubscribe.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cubik Innovation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company
. We work to these standards and have our own processes and procedures in place to ensure that our security protocols are routinely monitored.
Cubik Innovation complies with the requirements of the National Cyber Security Centre and is a Cyber Essentials Plus
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
If you are an affiliated company or customer and would like to retract your website link, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. Please notify us in writing at email@example.com
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- You may also request your personal record to be deleted. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Upon receiving your request, we have 30 days to delete your information.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Cubik Innovation Ltd, Verona House, Filwood Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 3RY.