- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Cubik Innovation Ltd.
- Cubik Innovation Ltd are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service users and website visitors.
- Cubik will look to ensure that as acting as data controller we are correctly and responsibly processing and holding the personal data of service users and website visitors.
- Cubik is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Cubik may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
2. Data Collection
- We may collect the following information from you to enable us to carry out our services:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, telephone number (including mobile and extension numbers)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to creating customer case studies, news articles, marketing correspondence.
3. What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to maintain the relationship we have with our customers, by using this information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- Honouring an NDA we may have in place.
- Ensuring bank details are kept up to date.
- To provide you as customer with an accurate quotation or proposal if so requested.
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services, such as using a case study whereby you as the customer will be contacted to ensure you are satisfied with the information being disclosed about you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will be able to opt out of this at any time by contacting us directly
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Cubik Innovation Ltd are accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and work to these standards which means we have our own processes and procedures in place to ensure that our security protocols are routinely monitored.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
6. Links to other websites
- Our website contains links to affiliated member websites and customer websites. Any links to our customers websites have been directly approved by the customer before going live.
- If an affiliated company or customer would at any point like their website link retracted then they are able to contact us to do so.
- Please note, that once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You may request for all details that we hold on file for you to be deleted however please be aware that upon receiving the request we have 30 days to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cubik Innovation Ltd
Bristol BS16 3RY